CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Tip of the day...

I have a tip that can take 5 strokes off anyone’s golf game...

It’s called an eraser :)

reference-
http://www.coolnsmart.com/funny_golf_quotes/
_____________________________________

-It's funny... the cleaner I keep my game, the better I play.

I remember the last round I played, I was playing a slight dog leg left. I pulled my tee shot to the right. From the tee box, it looked irretrievable. So, I teed up a provisional and killed it about 250 yards straight. I was soooo temped to pretend I could not find my first ball. However, there it was, sitting up nicely, but behind a tree. I thought about it and decided to play the first one. I punched it out and it landed on the green- and I two-putted it for par.

0 comments: