CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Bandon Dunes or Bust!

Bandon Dunes, Oregon

I have always heard of this nice, expensive golf course on the Oregon coast, Bandon Dunes. I heard it was right on the ocean, and it was a Scottish links course. I have always loved the links courses.


Today, I stumbled over some pictures of it on the website. OH MY GOSH!!!! What a beautiful course! Rated #2 in the Top 100 Public Golf Courses in America! The green fee is a small $225, but, God willing, I am going to play that course before I die!


-Jared

3 comments:

Misty Throop said...

Someday baby!!! You are right...God willing...he's gonna provide!

Anonymous said...

Jared - go there in the winter months and it's $100. Yes it will be colder but the wind doesn't blow as hard.

And, some of the best overall days are in Jan. & Feb. - bright blue clear skies!! Good luck!

Jared Throop said...

Thanks for the info, anonymous!