CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 25, 2009

Fairway Village

7:18am tee time. The sun was just peeking over the trees. The morning dew was still covering the fairway like a blanket. There was the smell of fresh grass and a promising round of golf ahead.

What a great round it ended up being. I've been on a really good streak lately, and it is amazing what confidence can do for your game. I was only +3 at hole 7. Then hole 7 eat me up, ending the hole with another +3, leaving me +6 at hole 8. But I parred 8 and bogeyed 9, leaving me with a 41 on a par 34.

Matt ended his round with a monster drive, just 10 yards short of the green, on a par 4! He walked away with a birdie. Matt, you did great, having not played for a year!

Ended the round at hole 19, at Sherries restaurant.

Until next time...

God Bless.

Jared



1 comments:

Nancy said...

J2T, JT, J2R, J-Rod,
How awesome that you have such a passion for golf and that you have a great way to connect with your son and friends. When Lilly gets older you will have to take her too. Nancy PS love the name 19th hole.