CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Back in action!


Hey everyone out there, this blog is back in service! Here to update you with my latest golf adventures.

It's been 4 years now, played a lot of golf! All over the place, including a 3 day trip to Sunriver, Or last september. Plan on going again this year.

Ethan, my son, has been really into Golf lately. I have been taking him to the driving range alot, and he has gone out with me on the actual golf course several times now. He is starting to see the big picture now, and seems to be more in love with this game.

Played Stone Creek last friday. Got in about 24 holes on the twilight deal. Then left there at 8:45 headed straight to Long Beach, WA where Misty and the Kids were. Played another 9 holes there the next day. That was Misty's first time going out with me. Ethan came also, he did wonderful!

Me and my brother Jason went to Green Mountain on monday, played 18 holes with a cart for free, courtesy of a tournament I played in last August for the Portland Pentecostal Church.

I shot about an 88 or so, did really good. Jason did pretty good for it being his first time out for about a year.

Hitting my driver pretty good at the moment.

We'll see where we end up next time. Stay tuned for more golf trips.

1 comments:

Misty Throop said...

Love you honey bunny! I'm so glad that the season has started, I know how much you love golfing! And Ethan too! Love you!