CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Record breaker

Well folks, I went golfing and got wet. But it was worth it, because I got the best score I''ve ever gotten in the 12 times I've golfed. On a par 27 I got 30!!! Two holes were Birdies! Thanks to a new technique I've learned. I thought about where it is that I pick up the most strokes... and I realized it's with my pitching wedge. I can get it straight, but it often rolls right past the hole and keeps going. So that's what I've been working on is "bump and run" let it roll to the hole.. and it went in twice for birdes and once for par! Well, until next time fellow family and friend, and golfers!

Jared

2 comments:

Misty Throop said...

Where are you ????? You must be on a golf writing vacation. Let us know how things are going for you in the golfing world. I LOVE YOU HANDSOME!!!!!!!!

Leah said...

Congratulations Jared! I guess practicing does pay off. I will email you that picture of you posing hillarious to Misty's email address. See ya later.